Download a complaint.
Terms and conditions of the online retailer WWW.EUROMART.COM
1. Preliminary Provisions
- 1.1.These Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) of the retail company Noople LTD VAT:BG205231778 str.Keranite 1040 Rogosh, Plovdiv /Bulgaria Post Code: 4140 (hereinafter the “seller”) govern in accordance with provision § 1751 paragraph. 1 of law no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code (the “Civil Code”) mutual rights and obligations arising of both parties in connection with or based on the Purchase Agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) concluded between the seller and any other natural person (hereinafter the “Buyer”) through the online shop of the Seller. The Internet shop is operated by the seller on a website located on the Internet at www.euromart.com (hereinafter the “Website”), and via the scope of the website (hereinafter the “web-based commerce”).
- 1.2.The Terms and Conditions do not apply to cases where a person intending to purchase goods from the Seller is a legal entity or person ordering goods within the framework of their entrepreneurial activity or within the scope of their separate occupations.
- 1.3.Provisions diverging from the Terms and Conditions can be agreed upon in the purchase agreement. Diverging arrangements in the agreement shall prevail over the Terms and Conditions.
- 1.4.The Terms and Conditions may be amended and updated by the Seller. This provision shall not affect the rights and obligations arising after the effective period of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
2. User account
- 2.1.Upon registration of the Buyer on the website, the buyer can access their user interface. From their user interface, the Buyer may order goods (hereinafter "User account"). A Buyer may order goods without registration, directly from the online interface of the shop.
- 2.2.When registering on the website and ordering goods, the Buyer is obliged to provide all correct and true information. The Buyer is obliged to update the data entered into the user account upon any changes to them. The data entered by the Buyer into the user account and when ordering goods by the Seller are assumed as correct.
- 2.3.Access to the user account is secured by user name and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information needed to access the User's Account.
- 2.4.The Buyer is not at liberty to allow the use of their user account to third parties.
- 2.5.The Seller may cancel a User Account, especially in cases when the buyer breaches their obligations under the Purchase Agreement (including Terms and Conditions).
- 2.6.The Buyer acknowledges that the User Account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of hardware and software of the Seller, respectively to the necessary maintenance of hardware and software of third parties.
3. Conclusion of a Purchase Agreement
- 3.1.Any presentation of the goods located on the web interface business is of informative character and the Seller is not obliged to conclude a Purchase Agreement regarding this product. The provisions of § 1732 paragraph 2 of the Civil Code does not apply.
- 3.2.The web interface provides information about goods, including the prices of individual goods. The prices of the goods are inclusive of VAT and all related charges. The prices of goods remain in force as long as they are displayed on the web interface of the business. This provision does not limit the right of the Seller to conclude a Purchase Agreement under individually negotiated conditions.
- 3.3.The web interface also contains information about the costs associated with packaging and delivery. Information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery of the goods listed in the web interface of the business applies only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Bulgaria Republic.
- 3.4.To order goods, the Buyer fills out an order form on the web interface of the business. The order form contains specific information about:
- 3.4.1.The ordered goods, their number, colours and sizes (ordered goods are "placed" by the buyer into an electronic shopping cart on the business’s web interface)
- 3.4.2.Information about the preferred method of delivery of the goods ordered and the method of payment for the goods.
- 3.4.3.Information on the costs associated with the delivery of goods (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Order").
- 3.5.Before sending the Order to the Seller, the Buyer is given the possibility to check and modify the information that have been provided into the Order by the Buyer, including the possibility for the Buyer to identify and correct errors that had occurred during data entry into the Order. The Buyer completes the Order by clicking on the "complete order" button. The data provided in the Order are assumed correct by the Seller. The Seller shall promptly notify the Buyer about having received the Order, on the electronic mail address of the Buyer that had been provided in the User's Account or on the Order (hereinafter referred to as "Electronic Address of the Buyer").
- 3.6.The Seller is always entitled, depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, purchase price, estimated shipping costs) to ask the buyer for additional confirmation (e.g. in writing or by telephone).
- 3.7.The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer arises upon receiving confirmation of the Order (acceptance), which is sent to the Buyer by e-mail, to the electronic mail address of the buyer.
- 3.8.The Buyer agrees to the use of long-distance communication in concluding the Purchase Agreement. Costs incurred by the buyer when using means of long-distance communication in connection with concluding The Purchase Agreement (cost of internet access, telephone costs) are borne by the Buyer, and these costs do not differ from the standard rate from the service provider.
4. The price of goods and payment terms
- 4.1.The Buyer can pay the Seller for the price of goods and for any costs associated with the delivery of such goods under the Purchase Agreement in the following methods:
- 4.1.1.with your card throught PayPal system
- 4.1.2.with your card throught PayU system
- 4.2.Along with the purchase price, the Buyer is obligated to pay the costs associated with packaging and delivery at the agreed rate. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price is understood to include the costs associated with delivery of goods.
- 4.3.The Seller does not require the Buyer to pay a deposit or other equivalent payment. This is without prejudice to the provisions of Art. 4.6 of the Terms and Conditions regarding the obligation to pay the full purchase price in advance.
- 4.4.In the case of payment in cash or in case of payment upon delivery, the purchase price is payable upon receiving the goods. In case of cashless payment, the purchase price is due within 5 business days after the conclusion of the contract, otherwise the order is to be cancelled.
- 4.5.In the case of cashless payment, the Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price, together with the display of the variable symbol of the payment. In the case of cashless payment, this obligation of the Buyer is considered fulfilled at the point when the appropriate amount is received at the Seller's account.
- 4.6.The Seller must deliver a tax document - invoice regarding payments made under the purchase agreement to the Buyer. The Seller is the payer of value added tax. The tax document - invoice is issued by the Seller to the Buyer after payment of the price of the goods and sends it electronically to the Buyer's email address.
- 4.7.Potential discounts on the price of the goods provided by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined.
5. Withdrawal from the contract - returning the goods
- 5.1.You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Noople LTD Rogosh, Plovdiv /Bulgaria Post Code: 4140, , +359 / 883 59 99 80) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of cancellation If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- 5.2.You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
6. Transport and delivery of goods
- 6.1.In the event that a mode of transport is agreed upon, based on the special request of the Buyer, the Buyer bears the risk and additional costs associated with this mode of transport.
- 6.2.If the Seller, under the Purchase Agreement, is required to deliver the goods to a place specified by the Buyer in the purchase Order, the Buyer is obliged to accept the goods upon delivery.
- 6.3.In the event that the goods need to be delivered repeatedly or in any other way than stated in the Order for reasons arising from the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery, respectively the costs associated with other delivery methods.
- 6.4.When accepting the goods from the carrier, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the goods’ packaging, and in case any defects are identified, to immediately notify the carrier. In case of discovering damages indicative of unauthorized intrusion into the package, the Buyer is not obliged to accept the package from the carrier.
- 6.5.Other rights and obligations of the parties in the transport of goods may be modified by special delivery conditions of the Seller, if the Seller has issued them.
7. Rights from faulty goods
- 7.1.The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the rights arising from defective goods is governed by the relevant legislation (in particular the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2117 and § 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
- 7.2.The Seller shall be liable to the Buyer for the delivery of goods with no defects. In particular, the Seller is liable to the Buyer that upon delivery:
- 7.2.1.the goods are of the qualities that the parties have agreed to, and, in the absence of such an arrangement, with those properties which the seller or manufacturer has described or which the buyers expect with regard to the nature of the goods and based on the advertising they carry,
- 7.2.2.the goods are fit for the purpose for which their sale refers to, or for which goods of the same type are normally used,
- 7.2.3.the goods correspond in character or in their execution to the agreed sample or template, if the character or execution was determined according to an agreed sample or template,
- 7.2.4.the goods are in correct quantity, measure or weight and
- 7.2.5.the goods comply with the legal requirements.
- 7.3.The provisions referred to in Article. 7.2 Terms and Conditions do not apply to goods sold at a lower price due to a defect for which the lower price was negotiated, the wear and tear of the goods caused by its common use, in case of used goods for defect by use or wear that goods have upon receipt by the Buyer, or if it is apparent for the nature of the goods.
- 7.4.If defects manifest within six months after delivery, it is assumed that the goods were defective at the time of receiving them. The buyer is entitled to exercise the right of the defect, which occurs in consumer products during the twenty-four months from receipt.
- 7.5.The rights arising from defective goods are claimed by the Buyer against the Seller at his establishment www.euromart.com. A claim arises in the moment when the Seller receives the claimed goods from the Buyer (the day of receiving goods).
- 7.6.Other rights and obligations of the parties relating to the liability of the Seller for defects can be modified by the complaints procedure of the Seller.
8. Other rights and obligations of parties
- 8.1.The Buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the entire purchase price.
- 8.2.The Seller is not bound by codes of conduct in its relation to the Buyer, within the meaning of § 1826 paragraph. 1 point. e) of the Civil Code.
- 8.3.Out-of-Court settlement of consumers’ complaints are insured by the Seller via e-mail at [email protected]. Information on the settlement of the Buyers’ complaints are sent by the Seller to the Buyer's email address.
- 8.4.The Seller is entitled to sell goods on the basis of its Trading Licence. Trade inspections are carried out under the authority of the relevant Trade Office. Supervision of privacy is exercised by the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Bulgaria Trade Inspectorate exercises, within the specified range and inter alia, supervision over compliance with Act no. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, as amended.
- 8.5.The Buyer takes upon himself the risk of changing circumstances within the meaning of § 1765 paragraph. 2 of the Civil Code.
9. Final Provisions
- 12.1.If the relationship arising from the Purchase Agreement includes an international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Bulgaria law. This does not affect the rights of consumers resulting from generally binding legislation.
- 12.2.If any provisions of the Terms and Conditions are invalid or ineffective, or becomes such, instead of the invalid provision, a provision whose meaning is invalid, the provision with the closest meaning becomes effective. The invalidity or unenforceability of one provision does not affect the effectivity or enforceability of other provisions.
- 12.3.The purchase contract, including Terms and Conditions, is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- 12.4.The template form for withdrawal constitutes an Annex to the Terms and Conditions.
- 12.5.Contact details of the Seller: postal address: www.euromart.com, Keranite street 1040 Rogosh, Plovdiv /Bulgaria Post Code: 4140; e-mail address: [email protected]; phone: +359 / 883 59 99 80