Returns and refunds UK.EUROMART.COM
I've changed my mind about my order
- If you change your mind about your order for any reason, you are entitled to a refund, as long as you tell us (SHOPITRIGHT LTD, company number 12882575) that you want to cancel your order within 14 days of the goods being delivered to you. Once you have informed us of your decision to cancel, you'll have another 14 days to return the goods to us.
- We will credit your original method of payment no later than 14 days of receiving the returned goods from you. The refund also includes the cost of sending the goods to you, but we can only cover up to the value equal to the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the goods to us.
- We may make a deduction from the refund amount if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop. We understand that you may want to open the goods to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, but for a full refund, you must not start using them in any way as this goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop.
- If you tell us that you want to cancel your order before we have started to prepare your goods for delivery, we'll give you a full refund no later than 14 days of receiving your cancellation request.
How to inform us of your decision to cancel your order
- You can inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement setting out your decision either by email at [email protected] or using our model cancellation form. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- To return goods, you need to send them back to us at SHOPITRIGHT LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. Please ensure you include in the return parcel, the information set out in the model cancellation form as this will allow us to identify your order and process your refund.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are delivered to us and in the condition you have received them. So we advise that, when sending the goods back to us, you take appropriate steps to protect the goods from damage during transit and ensure you have a way to track the package and provide proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
If the goods you purchased was faulty, or you think the goods was not as described in our listing,
please email us as soon as possible at [email protected], providing the following information:
a) Order reference;
b) Name of faulty goods;
c) Description of fault, providing pictures if necessary.
We will be in contact without undue delay.